- ISBN: 9781974975808 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1974975800 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (12hr., 01 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Susie Berneis.
At Indiana University, someone's been studying the female student body: their dating customs, nocturnal activities? And how long they can survive in captivity. When award-winning journalist Caitlin Bergman is invited back to campus to receive an honorary degree, she finds an opportunity for a well-earned victory lap? And a chance to face the trauma that almost destroyed her as an undergrad. But her lap becomes an all-out race when a student begs her to probe an unsolved campus disappearance: Angela Chapman went out one Friday night and never came back. To find the missing woman, Caitlin must join forces with a local police detective and the department that botched her own case so long ago. But while Caitlin follows the clues behind Angela's disappearance, someone else is following heŕŒ
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Journalists > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Indiana > Fiction.