Code of conduct [electronic resource] / Smartypants Romance and April White.
- ISBN: 9781705220238 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1705220231 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (10hr., 15 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Anastasia Watley and Cornell Collins.
There are three things you need to know about Shane P.I. 1) P.I. is not her last name, it's her job title 2) Her specialty is catching cheaters 3) She's a superhuman-kind of Gabriel is a security expert for Cipher Security, and a former UN Peacekeeper with a fierce protective streak that finds its focus on the beautiful P.I. Their attraction is like an elephant in a room full of breakable things, and figuring out how to trust each other with their hearts, and maybe their lives, is the most fragile thing of all.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.