American gods. Volume 3, issue 1-9, The moment of the storm [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781506705569 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1506705561 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Dark Horse Comics, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The new and old gods agree to meet in the center of America to exchange the body of the old gods' fallen leader--heading towards the inevitable god war in this final arc to the bestselling comic series! The Hugo, Bram Stoker, Locus, World Fantasy, and Nebula Award-winning novel and hit Starz television series by Neil Gaiman is adapted as a graphic novel!
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Comic books, strips, etc.