Thou shalt not be a jerk : a Christian's guide to engaging politics [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781646890811 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1646890817 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 47 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : David C. Cook, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Lance Smith.
According to Eugene Cho, Christians should never profess blind loyalty to a party. Any party. But they should engage with politics, because politics inform policies which impact people. In Thou Shalt Not Be a Jerk: A Christian's Guide to Engaging Politics, Cho encourages readers to remember that hope arrived-not in a politician, system, or great nation-but in the person of Jesus Christ. With determination and heart, Cho urges readers to stop vilifying those they disagree with-especially the vulnerable-and asks Christians to follow Jesus and reflect His teachings. In this book that integrates the pastoral, prophetic, practical, and personal, readers will be inspired to stay engaged, have integrity, listen to the hurting, and vote their convictions.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Christianity and politics.