Thich Nhat Hanh : 37 Motivational and Life-Changing Lessons from Thich Nhat Hanh [electronic resource] / Christine Jay.
- ISBN: 9781662109805 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1662109806 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (33 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Author's Republic, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Gordon MaCathay.
37 Motivational and Life-Changing Lessons from Thich Nhat Hanh Thich Nhat Hanh is a global spiritual leader, peace activist, poet, and the author of over 100 books. He is what Martin Luther King called, an apostle of peace and non-violence. He is the pioneer who brought Buddhism to the West. His key teachings are through mindfulness and how to live happily in the present. This eBook will introduce you to the Zen master who has inspired many to live in the present without regretting the past or worrying about the future. He is the epitome of peace. This audiobook will guide and inspire through the life changing lessons from Thich Nhat Hanh.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.