- ISBN: 9781705200094 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1705200095 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 29 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Daniel Thomas May.
Having emerged from the sandbox into the wide world of Disgardium, Scyth and his friends find themselves under the watchful eye of the preventers. The strongest clans in the world hunt not only Scyth, but also the already discovered 'threat' Crag, a member of the Awoken clan. But this is just one of many problems; the Sleeping God has another impossible quest for them. The old enemy Big Po thirsts for vengeance, and the Nucleus of the Destroying Plague prepares to take cruel revenge against the former Herald . . .
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.