- ISBN: 9781705210017 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1705210015 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 46 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Mari.
They met years ago, and began a love affair that led to betrayals on both sides that changed them forever. Now fate has brought them together once more, and they'll soon discover that true love is impossible to deny, but more importantly, never dies. Journey along with Sheriff Wade Holloway and architect Eliza Rossini as they find their way back to each other in Baymoor, Maryland. Don't miss the chance to catch up with and meet more of its interesting residents. Contains mature themes.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.