Hide and Seek [electronic resource] / Emily Jenkins; Lauren Myracle; Sarah Mlynowski.
- ISBN: 9781338713626 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1338713620 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 50 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Scholastic Audiobooks, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
When Nory's magic first appeared, her father wanted her to go to fancy, selective Sage Academy, where he is the headmaster. But Nory's magic went upside-down at the worst possible moment . . . and she was sent to Dunwiddle Middle School instead! The good news? Nory loves Dunwiddle, and her best friends have upside-down magic, too! The bad news? When a flood wrecks Dunwiddle, Nory and her UDM friends are forced to relocate . . . to Sage Academy! Sure, there's a magical skunk garden, a school-wide Hide and Seek night, and expensive gloves that help Nory's friend Elliott with his flaring, but Nory's father and the rest of the teachers are super strict, and Nory doesn't feel like she fits in . . . at all. When she's offered the chance to stay at Sage for good, she has to decide where she belongs . . . and if Sage Academy can learn that magic comes in all shapes and sizes.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject