Dungeons & dragons : to catch a thief [electronic resource] / Matt Forbeck.
Series InformationDungeons & Dragons: Endless Quest.
- ISBN: 9781974973019 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1974973018 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 25 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Andrea Emmes and Gildart Jackson.
When you tried to pick the pocket of a civilar in the night-shrouded streets of Waterdeep, you never thought she'd catch you-and you never dreamed she'd force you into her service. Now you must find the baby griffon stolen by the beholder Xanathar, leader of the city's powerful Thieves' Guild. And if you should fail...you can count on spending the rest of your life behind bars, rogue. Welcome to the Forgotten Realms Endless Quest.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject