Dale Carnegie's radio program, How to win friends and influence people. Lesson 1 [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9787645376738 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 7645376732 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (58 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : BN Publishing, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Jason McCoy.
Gain insight into handling difficult people; Discover the keys to popularity; How young people can look for a job; & What employers want in their employees. COLGATE SHAVE CREAMS PRESENT DALE CARNEGIE, the man who can answer your problem! Millions of readers profit by reading Dale Carnegie's daily column of helpful advice in more than one hundred of America's leading newspapers; and his famous book, "HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE" has sold more copies during its first eighteen months of publication than any other non-fiction book in all history. Now Colgate brings Dale Carnegie's inspiring advice to you, on the radio, so everyone can take advantage of his proven rules for winning happiness and success.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject