- ISBN: 9781541442665 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541442660 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (12hr., 56 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Lisa Larsen.
Lt. Raymond Novak prefers the pulpit to the cockpit, but at least his stateside job training B-17 pilots allows him the luxury of a personal life. As he courts Helen Carlisle, a young war widow and mother who conceals her pain under a frenzy of volunteer work, the sparks of their romance set a fire that flings them both into peril. After Ray leaves to fly a combat mission at the peak of the air war over Europe, Helen takes a job in a dangerous munitions yard and confronts an even graver menace in her own home. Will they find the courage to face their challenges? And can their young love survive until blue skies return? Filled with daring and romance, Blue Skies Tomorrow will capture listeners' hearts.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject