- ISBN: 9781776573677 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1776573676 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Gecko Press, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Bear finds three tasty mushrooms on her way home through the woods. Her friend Weasel cooks them up in the frying pan. But the friends have a problem: how to share three between two? Bear and Weasel each come up with one argument after another for why they should have more: I found them! I cooked them. I'm bigger. I'm still growing.... Until the fox comes around the corner and snatches a mushroom. That solved the problem. They eat the two mushrooms and it's time for dessert. Here comes Weasel with the scrumptious wild strawberries, three of them to share...
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject