Throttle : a story [electronic resource] / Joe Hill, Stephen King.
- ISBN: 9780062215956 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062215957 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : HarperCollins, 2012.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Inspired by Richard Matheson's classic "Duel," "Throttle," by Joe Hill and Stephen King, is a duel of a different kind, pitting a faceless trucker against a tribe of motorcycle outlaws in the simmering Nevada desert. Their battle is fought out on twenty miles of the most lonely road in the country, a place where the only thing worse than not knowing what you're up against, is slowing down . . .
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Motorcycling > Nevada > Fiction.
Truck driving > Southwest, New > Fiction.