The unofficial guide to engineering in Minecraft [electronic resource] / Sam Keppeler.
- ISBN: 9781725310537 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1725310538 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : The Rosen Publishing Group, Inc, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Why do people build with arches? Why do we use stone in some places and wood in others? What's a foundation? How do you plan a road or construct a bridge? The answers to these questions can help gamers in Minecraft and in the real world! Through building their own structures and systems in Minecraft, young readers and gaming fans will learn about the past and present of human engineering, with a vision toward the future.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Minecraft (Game) > Juvenile literature.
Building > Juvenile literature.
Computer games > Juvenile literature.
Video games in education.