View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780062124043 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062124048 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : HarperCollins, 2012.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
John Crowley's masterful Little, Big is the epic story of Smoky Barnable, an anonymous young man who travels by foot from the City to a place called Edgewood-not found on any map-to marry Daily Alice Drinkawater, as was prophesied. It is the story of four generations of a singular family, living in a house that is many houses on the magical border of an otherworld. It is a story of fantastic love and heartrending loss; of impossible things and unshakable destinies; and of the great Tale that envelops us all. It is a wonder.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Fiction.
Fairies > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.