- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexandria-Monroe PL - Alexandria||709 OKE (Text)||37521530984667||AMPL Adult New Nonfiction Shelf||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781942185543 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 181 pages (some fold out) : illustrations (some color), photographs ; 35 cm
- Publisher: Santa Fe, New Mexico : Radius Books & Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, 
- Distributor: New York, New York : D.A.P./Distributed Art Publishers.
- Copyright: ©2018
Includes Introduction by Robert A. Kret.
Includes "At Home in the Wonderful Nothing" by Amy Von Lintel.
Georgia O'Keeffe's turn toward abstraction: luscious watercolors of the Texan landscape and her own body. Georgia O’Keeffe: Watercolors catalogues the first major exhibition of the nearly 50 watercolors created by O’Keeffe between 1916 and 1918, while she lived in Canyon, Texas. These years mark a period of radical innovation for the artist, during which she firmly established her commitment to abstraction. While her work in Texas is often understood as merely a prelude to her career in New York City, these watercolors and drawings mark a seminal stage in O’Keeffe’s artistic formation.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986
Watercolor painting, Abstract
Watercolor painting, American > 20th century > Exhibitions.
ART / Individual Artists / Monographs.