View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9789824827055 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9824827056 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (3hr., 40 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : BN Publishing, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Napoleon Hill.
Think and Grow Rich was written by Napoleon Hill in 1937 and promoted as a personal development and self-improvement book. He claimed to be inspired by a suggestion from business magnate and later-philanthropist Andrew Carnegie.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Carnegie, Andrew, 1835-1919.
Success in business.