The tourist attraction [electronic resource] / Sarah Morgenthaler.
- ISBN: 9781977352002 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1977352006 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 36 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Elise Arsenault.
He had a strict 'no tourists' policy . . . Until she broke all of his rules. When Graham Barnett named his diner The Tourist Trap, he meant it as a joke. Now he's stuck slinging reindeer dogs to an endless parade of resort visitors who couldn't interest him less. Not even the sweet, enthusiastic tourist in the corner who blushes every time he looks her way . . . Two weeks in Alaska isn't just the top item on Zoey Caldwell's bucket list. It's the whole bucket. One look at the mountain town of Moose Springs and she's smitten. But when an act of kindness brings Zoey into Graham's world, she may just find there's more to the grumpy local than meets the eye . . . and more to love in Moose Springs than just the Alaskan wilderness.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.