View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061888243 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061888249 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Harper Collins Publishers, 2009.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
A sassy, sexy, sometimes poignant look at small town Southern life, as only New York Times bestseller Mary Kay Andrews can tell it, The Fixer Upper is a must-read for fans of Fannie Flagg, Sophie Kinsella, the Ya-Yas, and the Sweet Potato Queens, and for every reader obsessed with decorating and home repair. It is a truly delectable story of a woman whose professional fall from grace lands her back in a hometown she never knew, amongst a gothic Southern family she's never met, and saddled with a task she could never have imagined.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Young women > Fiction.
Dwellings > Conservation and restoration > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.