- ISBN: 9781534167292 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1534167293 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Cherry Lake Publishing, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Learn more about Fortnite Chapter 2! Explore the 13 new locations and learn the ins and outs of exciting new challenges. With hundreds of millions of players around the world, Fortnite is the video game sensation that has taken the world by storm. Its unique design combines the construction and problem solving of games like Minecraft with competitive online battles. Includes table of contents, author biography, sidebars, glossary, index, and informative back matter.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fortnite Battle Royale (Game) > Handbooks, manuals, etc. > Juvenile literature.
Imaginary wars and battles > Computer games > Juvenile literature.
Fortnite Battle Royale (Game) > Juvenile literature.