Heaven, Texas [electronic resource] / Susan Elizabeth Phillips.
- ISBN: 9780063016347 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0063016346 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 24 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : HarperAudio, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Anna Fields.
Come heck or high water, Gracie Snow is determined to drag the legendary ex-jock Bobby Tom Denton back home to Heaven, Texas, to begin shooting his first motion picture. Despite his dazzling good looks and killer charm, Bobby Tom has reservations about being a movie star - and no plans to cooperate with a prim and bossy Ohio wallflower whom he can't get off his mind or out of his life. Instead, the hell-raising playboy decides to make her over from plain Jane to Texas wildcat. But nothing's more dangerous than a wildcat with an angel's heart in a town too small for a bad boy to hide. And all hell breaks loose when two unforgettable people discover love, laughter, passion - and a match that can only be made in Heaven.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Football players > Fiction.
Texas > Fiction.