A sand county almanac : and sketches here and there [electronic resource] / Aldo Leopold.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781696600729 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1696600723 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (4hr., 16 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : HighBridge, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Cassandra Campbell.
First published in 1949 and praised in the New York Times Book Review as "full of beauty and vigor and bite", A Sand County Almanac combines some of the finest nature writing since Thoreau with an outspoken and highly ethical regard for America's relationship to the land. As the forerunner to such important books as Annie Dillard's Pilgrim at Tinker Creek, Edward Abbey's Desert Solitaire, and Robert Finch's The Primal Place, this classic work remains as relevant today as it was more than seventy years ago.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject