- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting PL - Whiting||ON ORDER (Text)||WHTNG9781534432338||On order||On order||-|
- ISBN: 9781534432338 : HRD
- ISBN: 1534432337 : HRD
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First Aladdin hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Aladdin, 2020.
When twelve-year-old Zinnia Manning's older brother Gabriel is diagnosed with bipolar disorder, it turns her family's world upside-down, especially since they are keeping the information private.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 9-13. Aladdin.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Manic-depressive illness > Fiction.
Mentally ill > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Middle schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.