- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Series InformationLife at the Poles
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brookston Prairie Twp PL - Brookston||J 599.786 SAN (Text)||38209000964414||Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||ON-ORDER 1/CH (Text)||NCSTL9781978512191||On Order||On order||-|
- ISBN: 9781978512191 (library bound)
- ISBN: 9781978512177 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781978512184 (6 pack)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Enslow Publishing, 2020.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Marine mammals -- Meat lovers -- Baby bears -- Changing planet -- Activity: roles at the poles.
"Polar bears are one of the Arctic's most fearsome predators and one of its most endangered animals. Their huge size, blubber, and thick fur allow them to survive in their cold environment, while their sharp sense of smell means they can sniff out their dinner from a long distance." -- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Polar bear > Juvenile literature.