The power of a woman's words [electronic resource] / Sharon Jaynes.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781690599753 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1690599758 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (480 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Jennifer Jill Araya.
Words are one of the most powerful forces in the universe, and they can be used for good or evil. When God created our world, He did so with words. He said Let there be... and it was so. While our words cannot bring into existence things that are not, they do have the power to build courage into a husband's life, instill confidence into a child's heart, fan into flames the dying embers of a friend's smoldering dreams, and draw the lost to Christ.This book is for every woman who desires to use her words to build up rather than tear down, to encourage rather than discourage, to cheer rather than jeer. It is for all who desire to have more control over that mighty force called the tongue.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.