View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781982635220 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1982635223 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (10hr., 04 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Blackstone Publishing, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Alana Kerr Collins.
PLAY Andrew, the manager of Shanamore Cottages, watches his only guest via a hidden camera in her room. One night the unthinkable happens: a shadowy figure emerges on-screen, kills her, and destroys the camera. But who is the murderer? How did they know about the camera? And how will Andrew live with himself? PAUSE Natalie wishes she'd stayed at home as soon as she arrives in the wintry isolation of Shanamore. There's something creepy about the manager. She wants to leave, but she can't-not until she's found what she's looking for Œ́ REWIND Psycho meets Fatal Attraction in this explosive story about a murder caught on camera. You've already missed the start. To get the full picture you must rewind the tape and play it through to the end, no matter how shocking Œ́
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > Crimes against > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Hotelkeepers > Fiction.
Voyeurism > Fiction.
Ireland > Fiction.