She-Hulk. Volume 1, issue 1-6, Law and disorder [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781302401917 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1302401912 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Marvel Entertainment, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
She-Hulk is taking a stand, and this time in a court of law! Jennifer Walters has been a dedicated member of the Avengers and the FF, but now she's seeking professional success with an independent, super-powered law firm! Her first client? Kristoff Vernard, the spoiled son of Victor Von Doom!
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||She-Hulk (Fictitious character) > Comic books, strips, etc.
Women superheroes > Comic books, strips, etc.
Women lawyers > Comic books, strips, etc.
|Genre:||Superhero comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.