Series InformationDisney after dark.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781368067782 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1368067786 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Disney Book Group, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Five young teens tapped as models for theme park "guides" (using a new hologram technology developed by the Disney Imagineers) find themselves pitted against Disney villains and witches that threaten both the future of Walt Disney World and the stability of the world outside its walls. Featuring a new cover design and additional content!
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Holography > Juvenile fiction.
Walt Disney World (Fla.) > Juvenile fiction.
Cartoon characters > Fiction.
Holography > Fiction.
Good and evil > Fiction.
Walt Disney World (Fla.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Fantasy fiction. > juvenile fiction.