View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780062033826 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062033824 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : HarperCollins, 2010.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Disappearing act One morning, after a terrible storm, Stanley Lambchop is nowhere to be found. His family can hear him, and there is a lump under his covers, but no one can find him! Just where is that boy? Then they discover the truth -- Stanley is invisible! At first, Stanley is very busy. There's so much for an invisible boy to do. But will he stay that way forever?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stanley (Fictitious character : Brown) > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Storms > Juvenile fiction.
Thieves > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.