- ISBN: 9781684069194 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 168406919X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : IDW Publishing, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
In 1936, after the untimely death of his cousin and fellow cartoonist Ed Leffingwell, Harold Gray took the reins of this seminal Western comic strip and brought it to a combination of dark adventure, as seen in his Little Orphan Annie, and a modern-West version of "family life" comics like Gasoline Alley. This book presents the best of the Little Joe comic strips from 1937 to 1942, flowing with violence, humor, and warmth in a low-key style that could only be told in art and story by a master like Harold Gray.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Leffingwell, Edward G. Little Joe.
Western comic books, strips, etc > History and criticism.
Comic books, strips, etc.