Interpreter of maladies : stories [electronic resource] / Jhumpa Lahiri.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780547487069 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0547487061 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : HMH Books, 2000.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
With a new Introduction Winner of the Pulitzer Prize for fiction, this stunning debut collection unerring charts the emotional journeys of characters seeking love beyond the barriers of nations and generations. In stories that travel from India to America and back again, Lahiri speaks with universal eloquence to everyone who has ever felt like a foreigner.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||East Indian Americans > Fiction.