- ISBN: 9781643376745 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1643376748 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Humanoids, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
From unsuccessful attempts to repeated failures, the two newlyweds face a menacing foe: sterility. Together, they embark on the confusing journey that is in vitro fertilization. Haunted by the hyperbole of WebMD and the guilt of infertility, Guillaume experiences the daily embarrassment of sperm donations, tests with dreaded results and endless consultations--not to mention the specter of his own estranged father who reappears suddenly in his life... With realistic, self-effacing charm, William Roy humbly and accurately shares a deeply human experience that is propelled by unshakable hope.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Comic books, strips, etc.