Don't let it snow in Deadwood [electronic resource] / Ann Charles.
- ISBN: 9781094033471 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1094033472 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 19 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Blackstone Publishing, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Caroline Shaffer.
It's Christmas Eve, and Violet Parker has one request on her list for Santa-to make it home to her kids. Unfortunately, "home" is also the lair of her lifelong nemesis, her sister Susan, a.k.a. the devil's concubine. Standing in Violet's way is Old Man Winter, who slammed the Black Hills with a show-stopping blizzard. However, a little snow isn't going to ground her sleigh, not with family counting on her to deliver Santa's goods. Trying to keep Christmas from turning into a candy cane calamity, Violet battles her demons and struggles through the chaos storming around her. Can she make it through the holiday without cracking anyone's nut?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Single mothers > Fiction.
Real estate agents > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
South Dakota > Fiction.