Series InformationA Harvey House brides novella
- ISBN: 9781493417117 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1493417118 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Baker Publishing Group, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
After ten years away, Gretchen Briggs returns to her hometown in New Mexico to fill in at the Harvey House, only to be reminded of the reason why she left when Dirk Masterson, the man who broke her heart, reappears. Then suddenly, disaster strikes and together they must learn to put the past behind them and reconcile with God as they fear the worst.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Waitresses > Fiction.
Fred Harvey (Firm) > Employees > Fiction.