Diabetes doesn't stop Maddie! / Sarah Glenn Marsh ; illustrated by Maria Luisa Di Gravio.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexandria-Monroe PL - Alexandria||jPB MAR (Text)||37521530977182||AMPL Juvenile New Fiction Shelf||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780807547038 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0807547034 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: Chicago, Illinois : Albert Whitman & Company, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Maddie was just diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. She’s nervous about managing her disease and telling others. But as she goes back to school, plays soccer, and spends time with her friends, she becomes more comfortable and confident talking about her health. A sensitive story that’s a great introduction to understanding diabetes for anyone who has the disease or knows someone who does.
|Target Audience Note:||
Age Range: 4-8. Albert Whitman & Company.
Grade Level: Preschool-3. Albert Whitman & Company.
Search for related items by subject