The tomb of the honey bee [electronic resource] / L.B. Hathaway.
- ISBN: 9781913531010 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1913531015 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 23 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Findaway Voices, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Clare Wille.
Like your mysteries as sweet as honey but with a real sting in the tail? Summer 1921 Posie Parker thought she was about to enjoy a restful summer. But this is no ordinary summer holiday... When famous explorer Alaric Boynton-Dale disappears, Posie uncovers many dark secrets: an aristocratic family torn apart by hatred, a bizarre murder at an English country house, and a cryptic clue left behind by Alaric which is sweet as honey, but deadlier than poison. In an action-packed case where simply everyone has a motive for wanting Alaric dead, Posie's investigation starts off in the English Cotswolds, takes her through the glamorous South of France, on to the mysterious island of Ortigia in Italy, and then into the Tombs of the Pharaohs in Egypt. But is she being followed by a cold-blooded killer? And where has Len, her almost-boyfriend, disappeared to?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject