- ISBN: 9781690582946 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1690582944 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (5hr., 26 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Kirsten Potter.
Good neighbors invite you over for dinner, bring you baked goods to welcome you to the neighborhood, and wave hello at the mailbox. Good neighbors do not destroy your life. When Bryant and Harper Page move to Lancaster Mills, their first encounter with their new neighbors-Jason and Tori Fuller, who are beautiful, strange, and terrifying-is anything but a warm welcome. Despite their hesitations, the Pages are intrigued by the people they now share a street with. As their curiosity gets the best of them, they discover that there's much more to the Fullers than meets the eye. Their new neighbors have secrets, that much is obvious, but just how dangerous could they be? With two haunting shadows lingering over their house and lives, the Pages' relationship is tested in every way.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Moving, Household > Fiction.
Neighbors > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.