- ISBN: 9780785179474 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 078517947X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Marvel, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
It was 1933 and the Great Depression was just getting started. And so was the corrupt mob boss the Goblin. When embittered, angry Peter Parker meets a spider and its life-changing bite, he may have just inherited the force to honor the phrase, "If those in power can't be trusted, it's the responsibility of the people to remove them."
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.