- ISBN: 9781094211015 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 109421101X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 12 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Findaway Voices, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Joy Nash.
There are three things you need to know about Marie Harris: 1) She's fed up with online dating, 2) She's so fed up, she's willing to forego the annoyance and consider more creative alternatives, and 3) She knows how to knit. After the most bizarre first date in the history of dating, Marie is looking for an alternative to men. With the help of her friends, she quickly identifies a few possibilities: Need a cuddle? Use a professional cuddler. Need affirmation? Get yourself a life coach. Need an orgasm? Try orgasm meditation! Why does she need the hassle of a romantic partner when she can meet all her needs with paid services? But then her irritating date resurfaces. And he's not at all the person she thought he was. And he suggests a different-and crazier-solution to her dilemma . . .
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject