- ISBN: 9781646681082 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1646681088 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : BOOM!, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Outside of the village, life is no fairy tale-and Ansel has learned this the hard way. Betrayed by one of his traveling companions, Ansel finds himself at the mercy of Hanz and Greta. He needs to escape before the worst happens, but the siblings have a story for him, and the truth is more gruesome than he could have imagined.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Imaginary places > Comic books, strips, etc.
Monsters > Comic books, strips, etc.
Magic > Comic books, strips, etc.
|Genre:||Comic books, strips, etc.