Christmas ranch rescue [electronic resource] / Lynette Eason and Lauryn Eason.
- ISBN: 9781541410589 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541410580 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (5hr., 16 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Charlotte North.
HER CHRISTMAS PROTECTOR When his former crush is suspected of funneling drugs through her ranch, it's DEA agent Nathan Williams's job to find out if Becca Price is guilty. But after Becca is attacked, his top priority becomes protecting her. Convinced she's innocent, Nathan is determined to find the real culprit before the escalating threats become deadly. An ex's betrayal has left Nathan wary, and falling for the suspect he's secretly investigating is a no-win move, so he must keep an emotional distance. But with criminals preparing for a fatal showdown, can he find the truth in time to save Becca's life?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.