- ISBN: 9781338605099 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1338605097 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 30 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Scholastic Audiobooks, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
Kiranmala must leave the Kingdom Beyond and travel to her hometown of Parsippany to save Prince Lal, who has been spirited to the unlikeliest of places -- a tree in the yard of her best-enemy-for-life. She also faces evil serpents (of course!), plus a frightening prophecy about her role in the coming conflict between good and evil. Most troubling of all, though, is the way reality all around her seems to waver and flicker at odd moments. Could it be that the Anti-Chaos Committee's efforts are causing a dangerous disruption in the multiverse? Kiran must grapple with the increasingly tangled threads that threaten to ensnare her...and everyone in the world and the Kingdom Beyond.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject