View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781518914119 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 151891411X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 42 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Abridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Author's Republic, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Matthew Marks.
It's the closing months of World War II and Yossarian has never been closer to death. Stationed in an American bomber squadron off the coast of Italy, each flight mission introduces him to thousands of people determined to kill him. But the enemy above is not Yossarian's problem - it is his own army intent on keeping him airborne, and the maddening 'Catch-22' that allows for no possibility of escape. THIS IS AN ABRIDGED VERSION OF THE BOOK.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject