- ISBN: 9791032807958 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1032807954 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Europe Comics, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Sycion, the jewel of ancient Greece, at the time of tyrants and myths... In order to right a wrong that threatens their tribes and fathers, Alcyon and Phoebe, two troublemaking friends, depart in search of Harmony's necklace, a legendary item forged by the god Hephaestus himself. Joined by Kyrilos, a young Spartan out to prove himself, their adventures in this world will be long, dangerous, and epic.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mythology, Greek > Comic books, strips, etc.
Jewelry > Comic books, strips, etc.
Adventure and adventurers > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.