- 40 of 48 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Swayzee Public Library.
0 current holds with 48 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780062881687 : HRD
- ISBN: 006288168X : HRD
- Physical Description: 263 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
While his father works two jobs, seventh-grader Efrén Nava must take care of his twin siblings, kindergartners Max and Mia, after their mother is deported to Mexico. Includes glossary of Spanish words.
|Target Audience Note:||
Pura Belpre Award.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Deportation > Juvenile fiction.
Illegal aliens > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Twins > Juvenile fiction.
Mexican Americans > Juvenile fiction.