- ISBN: 9781690580935 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1690580933 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 50 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Laura Jennings.
The hot, powerful Wolff brothers have moved to the outskirts of Silver Town and opened a ski lodge. They've always wanted to live in a wolf-controlled area, and now they have their chance. They're settling in for a quiet winter when their lives suddenly become way more exciting than they'd ever planned. Private Investigator and Gray-wolf shifter Josie Grayson is hot on the trail of a dangerous criminal hiding out at the ski lodge when her partner takes ill and must leave her to pursue the mission alone. Blake Wolff steps in-he can't resist the allure of this brilliant and focused she-wolf whose presence awakens a long-dormant yearning in his heart. As pursuit of their quarry heats up, Blake has a mission of his own-to convince Josie that there's more to life than work-and that she's his perfect mate.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.