The Moonlighters collection [electronic resource] / Terri Blackstock.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780310343950 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 031034395X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Zondervan, 2015.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Terri Blackstock's bestselling Moonlighters trilogy-now available in one volume! Truth Stained Lies When truth doesn't make sense, will lies prevail? Distortion A husband's lies can have deadly consequences. Twisted Innocence Holly Cramer's past choices have finally caught up to her, but she never expected them to endanger her baby.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Women private investigators > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Romantic suspense fiction.