The little book of prosperity : the 12 principles of wealth and abundance [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781690584193 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 169058419X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 16 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Pat Grimes.
This book provides a blueprint for a life beyond your wildest dreams. It is a primer for achieving wealth, loaded with the most salient prosperity wisdom of the last hundred years. The content is further enhanced by thoughtful exercises that will aid listeners in their personal-success journeys. Each of the chapters focuses on one of twelve principles-including Dreams, Goals, Taking Action, and Decisions-and includes selections of writings from the world's greatest prosperity teachers, including Napoleon Hill, James Allen, Norman Vincent Peale, Maxwell Maltz, Neville, and many more.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject