- ISBN: 9781338641158 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1338641158 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (3hr., 47 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Scholastic, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by MacLeod Andrews.
The Earth is being invaded, but no one knows about it. When Jake, Rachel, Tobias, Cassie, and Marco stumble upon a downed alien spaceship and its dying pilot, they're given an incredible power -- they can transform into any animal they touch. With it, they become Animorphs, the unlikely champions in a secret war for the planet. And the enemies they're fighting could be anyone . . . even the people closest to them.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Captain America (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Spider-Man (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Iron Man (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Superheroes > Juvenile fiction.