The call of the wild : the original classic novel featuring photos from the film [electronic resource].
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781368065726 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1368065724 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Disney Book Group, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
In Jack London's original tale, The Call of the Wild, readers will find themselves alongside one dog's daring adventure. After more than a hundred years since its first publication, The Call of the Wild continues to entertain its readers on a journey of transformation and survival, one filled with excitement, sled dogs, and adventure. Features 8 pages of color photos.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Yukon > Klondike River Valley > Fiction.
Sled dogs > Fiction.
Klondike River Valley (Yukon) > Fiction.